www.cbportraits.com
Contact me: bonnie@cbportraits.com

Monday, September 8, 2008

cheaper by the dozen...almost...

Well, this was the largest family session I've done to date...11 people! I had a great time with them though - such a beautiful, fun-loving family!
I was a little anxious for this shoot, especially since it was supposed to rain all day - and there is only so much you can do with 11 people indoors. But, thankfully, the rain stopped soon after I got there and we were able to go outside for pictures!
I had some fun ideas, and they had some too (the tree picture below was their idea with my twist - and I love it!). I really love being able to capture people interacting with each other, laughing and just expressing true joy. Those are the moments that are so fleeting, yet so special. Several of the pictures below depict that...and are therefore my favorites (but don't worry, I also got the "smiling at the camera" shots). :)

I asked them to sing...

Family Circle

Dad was behind me in this one, doing something...I have no idea what...I probably don't want to know! :)
Something was funny!

That's a lot of  kids!

Ready...Set....GO!

3

This is Amanda and her boyfriend - she surprised her mom with this family photoshoot. Such a great gift!
1

Family Jump

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the last one, and the one with all of them in a circle - I have had 2 big groups lately but NO ONE wanted to do anything fun like those - awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so great! It really makes me hope that my big 15 next month will be into shots like these. Well done!

    ReplyDelete