www.cbportraits.com
Contact me: bonnie@cbportraits.com

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Look Out World

I felt honored to do senior pictures for "Miss J" - she has a such a beautiful passion for God and for others. It is truly inspiring to be around her. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life!

We had fun walking through the streets of Lititz, looking for cool colors and textures. I think she thought I had some crazy ideas, but I really love how her pictures turned out! Here are some of my favorites from our session.

love the light here

passion for music

beautiful smile

beautiful eyes

one of my favs

she thought I was crazy...

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo! I really love the guitar shot! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She´s a beautifull girl, the pictures are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really love'n the guitar shot! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete