www.cbportraits.com
Contact me: bonnie@cbportraits.com

Monday, August 18, 2008

the best "gangsta" pose

My husband and I are very thankful to have two families that get along really well. Our parents and siblings are all good friends. However, the rivalry between two of our sisters is no secret. They seem to compete in everything - one of which is to be the "best aunt."

Here are two pictures I took recently - one on vacation with my family (Bethany beach), and one on vacation with my husbands family (Spofford, NH). Both of them are doing a "gangsta" pose with my son...and it is particularly funny to me because this was not planned in any way - they both just initiated it with him and I happened to be there with the camera.

So, what do you think - who is the best "gangsta?"

"Gangsta" pose with Aunt Karan

"Gangsta" pose with Aunt Bekah

3 comments:

  1. haha! gotta love a little family fun like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the fingering positioning to really see who is insynce with their nephew most. :) Look really close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at hood positioning....now who's more in sync with their nephew?? :) (you won't need to look close). HA!

    ReplyDelete