www.cbportraits.com
Contact me: bonnie@cbportraits.com

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Snazzy Gift Certificates!

I just wanted to put the word out that CBPortraits is now offering gift certificates!

It is really a wonderful gift to give someone! Good photography is priceless. Moments are so fleeting, and to be able to help someone capture those special moments - it really is something they will cherish forever.

Chip in with friends or other family members for things like baby showers, birthday parties, anniversaries, Christmas presents etc.

Contact me at bonnie@cbportraits.com for more information!

Gift Certificate - front

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! Here goes. I do love this marketing its really classical and stylish. I'm sure it will work a treat. You have also been tagged. http://intuitivemoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I really love this GC - your style and look is very unique! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete