www.cbportraits.com
Contact me: bonnie@cbportraits.com

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Clayt & Laura

Clayt and Laura couldn't have picked a more beautiful day to get married! They got married on the lovely grounds of the Millport Conservancy. Courtney and I had a really great day with them!
These two were so funny - they weren't so much into the lovey dovey intimate moments, as they were the practical details of the day. They have been dating for a good amount of time, and I think they were just READY to be married.
Here's a touching moment we captured...
The Beginning

Laura was such a stunning bride!
Pondering

The guys were good sports. Thanks for not dropping the camera Clayt! :)
the guys

This is Laura holding her adorable niece. The baby's parents are missionaries in Japan, so I think this was the first time everyone had met her.
Aunt Laura

Laura's dad and grandmother having a great time on the dance floor!
Mother and Son

The cupcakes were delicious! I had to laugh when the DJ came over to us and said, "they are about ready to cut the cupcake!"
cupcake cake

This last one is my favorite I think! Clayt and Laura, it is evident how much you love God and eachother. Thank you for letting us share this special day with you!
My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment