www.cbportraits.com
Contact me: bonnie@cbportraits.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Portraits in the Park

To celebrate the arrival of spring, I'm doing an event called "Portraits in the Park."

Meet me at Lititz Springs Park, Lititz PA on May 20th, and receive a mini portrait session! Sessions will be held from 4-7pm.


It is a great way for you to get some special pictures taken, without having to pay a session fee!
I'm requesting that $25 be paid to reserve your spot, however that money will automatically be turned into a $25 print credit!

Anyone is welcome - families, children, couples, individuals!
Feel free to invite friends! Space is limited, so RSVP right away to reserve your spot.
You can email me at: bonnie@cbportraits.com
After I receive your RSVP, I will contact you with more information.

And, because no post is complete without a picture...here you go... :)

joy of spring

No comments:

Post a Comment